Realme X7 5G is now receiving the latest security patch update released in March 2021. It enhances system security by fixing different kinds of security vulnerabilities.
In addition to a new security patch, the update optimizes slow focus issue, network stability, lagging issue when opening Recent Apps from Home, and system stability.
The latest update for Realme X7 5G is currently rolling out in India with software version RMX2176PU_11_A.16. Notably, the Realme X7 5G is also eligible for Realme UI 2.0 which is based on Android 11. As per the official time, the device will start receiving beta builds in the second quarter of this year.
Realme X7 5G March update: Changelog
- Updated Android security patch: March, 2021
- Optimized the slow focus issue in some scenarios
- Optimized the network stability
- Optimized the lagging issue when opening Recent Apps from Home
- Optimized the system stability